Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Um... holy crap!

I'm pregnant!

This morning, I woke up and my temp was still up, so I decided to take one of my internet cheapo pregnancy tests. I saw a very very faint line that didn't show up for about 6 minutes. I figured it was an evaporation line, so I pulled out a Dollar Tree test and it had an even more faint line than the last one. So I used another internet cheapie. And since I didn't believe the first three, I used a digital. When I read the words "Pregnant" on the digital test, I lost it. I started crying and saying "I'm pregnant!" over and over and over. I think my dog thought I was crazy.

Wow. I can't believe it. I'm on cloud nine. Seriously.

James is still in New Mexico. I definitely want to tell him in person, so I'm going to wait until I pick him up from the airport. I want to see his face when I tell him. How the heck am I supposed to keep this a secret for three days!?!?! I'm sure I'll be writing on here a lot to get it all out since I have no one to tell.

Apparently pregnancy symptoms happen right away because, man, I am so hungry! I just ate breakfast an hour and a half ago!

No comments: