Sunday, October 26, 2008

Snow, Snow, Go Away!

It snowed today! That's what I get for living in the frozen tundra of ND. Ugh. Luckilly, it melted shortly after. I hope it stays gone for Halloween. I used to hate having to wear snowpants under my Halloween costume.

I am SO tired today. For some reason, I could not fall asleep last night. I didn't end up getting to sleep until 2:30 am, and even then I did not sleep well. I don't know what's up, but I'm not liking it. Last night was the worst it's been, but I've been having trouble sleeping all week.

During my fit of insomnia last night, I decided to pick up a book that I've been "reading" for quite some time now. I started it over a year ago, and then a lot of stressful stuff happened and I stopped reading for quite some time. This is evidence that I am so much happier now. Since quitting my crappy job that I hated, I've been exercising, now I'm reading again, I feel like my relationship with my husband and my family has improved. Not one day goes by where I don't thank God that I got out of there when I did. I was so depressed.

Speaking of exercise, I can't wait to go to the gym tomorrow! Now if only I could get my eating under control. Having all this damn Halloween candy around isn't helping. Tomorrow I'm really going to start kicking myself in the butt. Wish me luck (and motivation)!

No comments: