Monday, October 27, 2008

It's going to be an interesting week

The teacher I work with is going to be gone tomorrow thru Thursday, so he got a sub. Now, keep in mind that I work in a classroom with only emotionally disturbed kids, most of whom already have issues with authority. Add to this the fact that I will be working one-on-one with one of the kids in another room for the next three days, so this poor sub will have to be all alone. Not only that, but we're getting a new kid tomorrow too. We have no idea what this kid is like, but we've been told that he's very detached from other people and thinks of them more as objects. Should be an interesting week.

On another note, I've been having slight cramping ever since AF started. AF ended five days ago, and I'm still cramping. This scares me because it's never happened before. I also have been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately, although I don't know if the two are related. I am so terrified that there is something wrong with me that will hinder our ttc efforts, and this doesn't help.

My workout went really well today! I can't believe how much I am enjoying the cardio. I sort of want an iPod (well, a new one because my old one is crapping out) now so that I can listen to music while I work out. It just might go on my Christmas/birthday list. I have to combine the two since my birthday is the day after Christmas. But I digress. I think I am going to go to the gym tomorrow too, but just do cardio, no weights. I've actually gained three lbs. I'm not sure if this is because my eating sucks so bad or if I'm gaining muscle (I was able to add more weight to all the machines I did today except one!), I'm hoping the latter. My eating wasn't bad today. I guess I just have to take it one day at a time. I am totally motivated for my re-evaluation in 6 weeks! Then I'll find out if I'm losing body fat.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

keep it up!!! if you're adding more weights, i'm sure it's because your putting on muscle weight. :)